The first season of The 4400 aired from July 11 to August 8, 2004, and consisted of five episodes.
Episodes[edit | edit source]
|Image||Episode Title||Number||Original Airdate|
|Pilot||101||July 11, 2004|
|Forty-four hundred people who have gone missing over the last 60 years suddenly appear at the foot of Mt. Rainier, Washington. Soon, it becomes evident that some of them have been changed, gifted with special abilities. It's up to NTAC agents Tom Baldwin and Diana Skouris to find who took them, where they went . . . and why they have been returned.|
|The New and Improved Carl Morrissey||102||July 18, 2004|
|Tom and Diana investigate a young 4400 in quarantine, Maia Rutledge, who has made comments about the future to several NTAC personnel which have come true. Also, another 4400 discovers he has been changed and decides to use his ability to improve his neighborhood. Diana takes Maia home with her.|
|Becoming||103||July 25, 2004|
|A 4400 is a suspected of a serial murder investigation that has started up again. He is let off when his alibi comes through and another man claims responsibility. When yet another murder occurs and a second man claims responsibility as well, things get more interesting. Jordan Collier starts to gather the 4400 together behind him and Shawn Farrell wakes Kyle Baldwin from his coma with his ability. Barbara Yates is told to back off from the 4400. A list of the 4400's names and address is leaked to the net.|
|Trial By Fire||104||August 1, 2004|
|Several 4400s are attacked, using home-made explosives, prompted by the leaked list. Richard and Lily Tyler are offered a home in Jordan Collier's housing compound, as well as a job for Richard. Warren Lytell comes to Seattle NTAC under the guise of offering help the division, hoping to secure a higher position for himself. Shawn sleeps with his brother's girlfriend. Kyle has a disturbing comment for his parents.|
|White Light||105||August 8, 2004|
|Lytell takes Kyle out of the hospital from his parents, causing Tom to go to extremes to get him back. Jordan withholds information about Lily's child and tries to break her and Richard apart, causing the two of them to go into hiding. Shawn runs away from his family, going to Jordan's compound. The mystery of who had taken the 4400 and why is finally answered.|
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Joel Gretsch as Tom Baldwin, an NTAC agent investigating the 4400.
- Jacqueline McKenzie as Diana Skouris, Tom's partner at NTAC.
- Mahershalalhashbaz Ali as Richard Tyler, a 4400 returnee.
- Laura Allen as Lily Moore, a 4400 returnee who is the love interest of Richard and is strangely pregnant.
- Patrick Flueger as Shawn Farrell, a 4400 returnee who discovers his healing abilities.
- Chad Faust as Kyle Baldwin, Shawn's cousin and Tom's son.
- Kaj-Erik Eriksen as Danny Farrell, Shawn's younger brother.
- Brooke Nevin as Nikki Hudson, Danny's girlfriend who develops feelings for Shawn.
- and Peter Coyote as Dennis Ryland, director of NTAC.
|See Also: The 4400|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.